Postgraduate studies in urban planning and spatial management
SPECIALIZATION: DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT OF SPACE
STUDIES ARE DEDICATED TO: designers, developers, local, regional and government officers, architects, civil engineers, traffic engineers, geographers, economists, lawyers, surveyors, etc.
LANGUAGE OF STUDIES: Polish
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
• transfer of the latest theoretical and practical knowledge necessary in a modern and effective development planning, design and management of space, including the use of planning standards of the European Union
• improving skills in local planning, strategic planning, and space management,
• knowledge of modern legal, economic and administrative instruments of space design and management.
• 200 hours of lectures, seminars, study visits and project conducted by researchers of the Faculty of Architecture of Gdansk University of Technology and invited specialists,
• The program lasts 2 semesters and includes 11 or 12 sessions (meetings) 3 day (Friday to Sunday) once (sometimes twice) a month, except Summer holiday.
Participation in the Studies is paid.
Certificate of completion of studies is issued by Rector of GUT
The number of places is limited (admission first come first served).
Studies will be established with a minimum of 20 written applications.
Director of Studies - PhD. Eng. arch. Dorota Kamrowska-Załuska
Secretariat: Zofia Boltakis, tel. 58 347 22 02, firstname.lastname@example.org