The BIOTech Conference series has been successfully focusing on various topics, supporting the concept of interdisciplinarity, bringing together outstanding young scientists from around the world.
The purpose of the BIOTech Conference is to provide a platform for the discussion and support for research in science and technology within 8 sessions:
• Agricultiral Sciences
• Chemistry and Biotechnology
• Environmental Protection and Engineering
• Nanotechnology and Material Engineering
• IT, Electronics, Telecommunications and Control Theory
• Biomedical Engineering and Medicine
• Architecture, Urban Planning and Civil Engineering
• Chemical and Process Engineering.
The 4th BIOTech Conference will provide the opportunity to present high quality
experimental works and papers ready to be submittedto "PhD Interdisciplinary Journal”.
We are pleased to inform you that the 4th BIOTech Conferencewill be held at the Gdansk University of Technology, from 26th till 28th of August, 2015.
We invite you to take part in this event. For more information please visit our
conference website: http://pg.edu.pl/sd-btc
Dates to remember:
July 31, 2015 - abstract (max. 150 words) submission deadline
August 5, 2015 – author notification; the conference program will be released
August 8, 2015 - registration fee deadline
August 26-28, 2015 – CONFERENCE TAKES PLACE